Support to the Administration of Sucos
- In relation to the necessities of 442 sucos and 2,283 aldeias nationwide, the IV constitutional government RDTL through MAEOT consider to seek an adequate means to establish DNAAS with the objective to respond to the policy of sustainability¬† of the administration of suco level.
- The DNAAS in its initial existence launch its first program called ‚ÄúSuco Competitions‚Ä in all territories of Timor Leste.
- Objectives of this activity is as follows:
- How to provide maximum motivation to suco administration.
- Through this competition, it is able to define some sucos as developed sucos.
- To realize referred activity ‚ÄúSuco mandate‚Ä, MAEOT/DNAAS join hand with relevant ministries formed team of Jury which composed from: (Ministry of state which responsible for nomination of team of jury from PNTL. Health, Education, and Development and Economy)
- This competition is divided into 3 categories:
- Competition at Sub district level
- Competition at District Level
- Competition at National Level